Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Return

I must admit. I underestimated the potential of blogging. Other than Sir Frankencow getting an occasional shout out here and there, I thought that Styched would not yield much for either of us.

I was wrong. Very, very wrong.

When the Duke first showed me his e-mail from the “lost” Buffy, I was awash with excitement and perplexity.

Perhaps she only contacted him to dispel the (now widespread) rumor that she was pregnant, but Frank T.J. Mackey once told me, “In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve - it's what you take!” Naturally respecting the opinion of any character portrayed by the High Witch Tom Cruise, I have to suspect that Buffy took action here out of her esteemed respect for Styched, Inc.

The fact that your friend and mine Sir Frankencow can pull people out of the woodwork quicker than Robert Stack has changed me.

The Rock is BACK!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too was perplexed at the absence of Buffy this year.

What did her email say?

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home